Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 7, 2009

What a new Blogger? No Way!


What is up my peeps....or not. I'm Kevin O'Leary and I am just starting this whole blogging thing. Ah It's affecting the universe, yeah you'll get a lot of jokes that only I will laugh at.

Sometimes I won't even laugh at it and just think how dumb that was, but anyways, this blog will not only be about....don't know what it will be about.

I am thinking about doing half about my life, half about the WWE happenings, half movie news and what I want to see, and half about just random news articles that I found...wait.

Half WWE, half Movie news, Half life, half random...some thing's not right there..

So, I will hopefully continue writing here. This is due to the fact that my sis, Lexx OhLarry, has been making blogs here and I've decided to follow the pack because I'm a loser, and that's what I do best!

Anyways, if you see above, yup up there, there is Hayley Williams from Paramore. Most of you may know her, and some of you may not. Go check out Paramore because they own.

Seriously they do. Also check out Pendulum! They are ace, great music and also if you haven't checked it out already, check out Slumdog Millionaire.

It is the best movie I have seen to date. That's all for today folks and you just got your daily does of The Reality Check!

No comments:

Post a Comment